Weekly Tips and Stuff:
1. It is not too late to participate in this course. Exercises are short and fun.
2. To register your blog, please send an email to email@example.com with blog title and URL. This is how we know you are participating, how we are able to track you and give you a Flash Drive upon completion of all the exercises.
3. Did you know that you have some word processing capabilities when composing a blog post? Notice the tool bar with icons for bold, linking, adding images, font size and color, etc. Call a Virtual Services team member or send an email if you have questions.
4. If you encounter log in problems with Blogger, it may be Blogger and not you. The application seemed to be problematic this week. Try again or let Virtual Services know.
5. As a reminder, Blogger is not the only blogging software but it is free. Wordpress is an option. One of our participants uses Wordpress.
See this blog
6. You will learn about RSS readers, in particular, Bloglines. By the way, Google Reader is another option and preferred by some people.
7. We appreciate the feedback from you!